Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Riverview Bible Camp
408771 SR 20
Cusick, WA 99119
The Camp is next to the Pend Oreille River!
Bring your whole family to an adventurous day of camp activities at Riverview Bible Camp! Its like PE on steroids! There are activities for every age! Exploring Families has exclusive use of Riverview from 10 am to 5 pm so come at any time to enjoy all of the following activities. You can leave whenever it is convenient for your family.
- 60 foot Vertical Playground (Open 10:30 – 11:30 am)
- High Ropes course (Open 11:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- Lunch $6 per person or bring your own (12:30 - 1:30 pm)
- Archery (Open 1:30 - 2:30 pm)
- Low Ropes course (Guided instruction 2:00 – 3:00 pm. Free play at any time.)
- Paintball (Open 2:30 - 3:30 pm. Bring your own paintballs. Paint guns and safety gear provided. $6 course fee.)
These unstructured, not-staffed activities will be available 10 am – 5 pm:
- The heated outdoor swimming pool will be open, weather permitting. There will be no lifeguard on duty at any time. Parents are totally responsible for their own children at all times.
- 100 foot long bouldering wall, including cave
- 40' Amusement park slide
- Frisbee golf
- Horseshoe pit
- Outdoor Gaga ball
- Hiking trails
- Outdoor basketball court
- Two outdoor sand volleyball courts
- Outdoor and indoor skate park (Bring your own skateboard, razor scooter, helmet, and safety gear)
- Gymnasium with three basketball courts, volleyball court, Gaga ball, and game room
- Water balloon war zone, weather permitting
- The beach on the Pend Oreille River
Exploring Families has the following dates reserved exclusively for Exploring Families members. No other groups will be at Riverview when we are there. More details will be available soon.
In the summer, you can come for the day plus your family has the option of staying over night. The overnight fees are $21 per person per night. There are three accommodation choices: (1) tent sites, (2) RV sites with power and water, and (3) cabin - only one family per cabin. Each meal provided by Riverview is $6 per person. You can bring your own food, if you prefer.
- June 10, 11, 12. The heated outdoor swimming pool will be open. Weather permitting, the waterfront play structures and canoes will be available. Bring your own motorized and non-motorized watercraft to launch right from Riverview's boat launch.
- July 10, 11, 12. The heated outdoor swimming pool will be open. The waterfront play structures and canoes will be available. Bring your own motorized and non-motorized watercraft to launch right from Riverview's boat launch.
- August 22, 23. The heated outdoor swimming pool will be open. The waterfront play structures and canoes will be available. Bring your own motorized and non-motorized watercraft to launch right from Riverview's boat launch.
- September 3. Come stretch out the summer fun for one more day!
- October 1. So many wonderful fall activities are in store for us!
- December 5. Snow permitting, snowshoeing and 1/4 mile tubing run are just some of the winter fun.
Lunch, which will be served 12:30 - 1:30 pm, is available for purchase for $6 per person. You must sign up for lunch in advance. Lunch is hamburgers, french fries, fruit, a salad bar, and a dessert.
- Participation fee: $12.00 per person for anyone age 6 and older. (That is, anyone who is participating in any of the activities listed above is $12). If anyone in your family is not participating in any of the Riverview activities, there is no charge.
- Lunch (optional): $6 per person, ages 6 and older. You are welcome to bring a sack lunch, if you don't want to buy lunch.
- Paint ball course fee (optional): $6 per person who participates in paint ball. The fee includes a gun, Co2, mask, and hopper.
Payment is required in advance via Paypal, credit card, debit card, check, or cash. Details about the payment options are on the Registration page (when you click on the "Register" button below.) There is no "Pay at the Door." Your spots with our group are saved when payment is received. Payment is due by May 12. If payment is not received by May 12, your reservation will be cancelled.
How to Register:
- For example, if two adults are going to Riverview with three kids but one adult is participating in the activities and one adult is not participating, here is how to complete the registration form.
- One adult would register herself under the "Adult Attendee Info" section. She would then select “Participant.” Then under "Additional Family Members," she would select 3 in the "Participant" drop down box and 1 in the "Non-participant" drop down box.
- Be sure to select the number of people who will be eating lunch provided by Riverview. If all five family members are eating the Riverview lunch, please select 5.
- If two people want to participate in paint ball, please select 2.
- In this example, the "Payment Summary" would be "Total $90." (This is 4 participants x $12 each plus 5 lunches x $6 each plus 2 paint ballers x $6 each.)
Cancellation Policy: You can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families by May 6 to cancel. There is no refund if you cancel after May 6.
There is no camp staff to supervise your children, except at the Vertical Playground and the High Ropes Course, while at Riverview Bible Camp for the Exploring Families' Adventure Days. Parents are totally responsible for their own children at all times. Parents must stay actively involved with their children at every activity that is organized by Exploring Families. Parents are never allowed to drop off their children at any Exploring Families’ activity and leave them unattended. If a parent cannot attend an Exploring Families activity with their child, their children can attend the activity with another responsible adult selected by the parent (ex: grandparent, trusted friend or neighbor, aunt, etc.) As with all Exploring Families events, you are responsible for taking care of all your own medical needs that may result in your family's participation in these activities. Neither Riverview Bible Camp nor Exploring Families provides any medical staff nor medical supplies.