February 7, 14, 21, 28
Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park
Directions and Map
Fantastic discounts on:
- Tubing hill
- Lift tickets
- Ski and snowboard rentals
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- 4 week deals, daily deals, a la carte options
New this year!
- Tubing on Thursday afternoons, 1-3 pm
- Mt. Spokane has added a "magic carpet" (aka surface lift) in the learning area - ideal for those who are not quite ready for the chair lift
- Mt. Spokane has added another chair lift and 7 new runs on the back side
A few things are different this year, including price increases from Mt. Spokane. With recent rising state mandated minimum wage laws, Mt. Spokane is forced to pass along the extra expenses to all skiers, boarders, and tubers. Fortunately, they are still giving you awesome deals! Be sure to read through all the details below.
Thanks to the Lawrence family for voluntarily running the Mt. Spokane Homeschool Ski program for the last several years! They are graciously helping to transition everything to Exploring Families because they don't have enough time to run the program themselves this year. When you see the Lawrences on the slopes, be sure to say a huge, "Thank you" for their years of service!