Riverview Bible Camp
408771 SR 20
Cusick, WA 99119
The Camp is next to the Pend Oreille River!
Day use only: Thursday, August 22, 2013, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Overnight option: Thursday night until Friday, August 23, 2013, check out by 11:00 am
Bring your whole family to adventurous days and/or nights of camp activities at Riverview Bible Camp! There are activities for every age! Exploring Families has exclusive use of Riverview during these days and nights, so come enjoy their summer camp activities. You can arrive and leave whenever it is convenient for your family. There are no speakers, sessions, workshops or presentations offered. Its just an open format to enjoy activities (or rest) as a family.
- High Ropes course
- Low Ropes course
- "The Screamer" 4 person zipline
- 40 foot outdoor climbing wall
- 60 foot Vertical Playground
- 4 person Rappelling tower
- Riverfront swimming with inflatable water toys (weather permitting):
- The Blob
- The Trampoline
- The Revolution
- The Saturn
- The Iceberg
- The Log
- The Slide
- Heated pool, weather permitting
- 100 foot long bouldering wall, including cave
- 40' Amusement park slide
- Frisbee golf
- Horseshoe pit
- Outdoor Gaga ball
- Hiking trails
- Outdoor basketball court
- Two outdoor sand volleyball courts
- Outdoor and indoor skate park (Bring your own skateboard, razor scooter, helmet, and safety gear)
- Gymnasium with three basketball courts, volleyball court, Gaga ball, and game room
- Water balloon war zone, weather permitting
- Fire pits for roasting and toasting
- The beach on the Pend Oreille River
There are three accommodation choices for those who want to stay the night:
- tent sites
- RV sites with power and water
- cabin (only one family per cabin)
What to bring for day use: Weather appropriate clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towels, beach chairs, any sports equipment you want, camera, food (if you are not purchasing meals provided by Riverview), motor-powered or human-powered water craft (Riverview has their own boat launch), Guide to Edible Plants.
What to bring for overnight use: If staying in a cabin, bring your own sheets/blankets or sleeping bags, pillows, towels. Tent or RV.
Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are available for purchase for $6 per person per meal, ages 6+. You must sign up for all meals in advance.
- Day Use only participation fee (August 22): $12.00 per person for anyone age 6 and older. (That is, anyone who is participating in any of the activities listed above is $12). If anyone in your family is not participating in any of the Riverview activities, there is no charge.
- Overnight fee: $22.00 per person per night for anyone age 6 and older. The fee is $22 whether you camp in your own tent or sleep in your RV or stay in a Riverview cabin. If you stay overnight, you do NOT also have to pay the Day Use fee. Your Day Use fee is included automatically in your Overnight fee.
- Meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner (optional): $6 per person, ages 6 and older. You are welcome to bring your own food, if you don't want to purchase meals from Riverview.
- Paint ball course fee (optional): $6 per person. The fee includes a gun, Co2, mask, and hopper. Bring your own paintballs.
How to Register:
- Under "Fee Type," do nothing. "Adult registrant, No Charge" has been selected for you.
- Under "Family Members" select all the options you want and the quantity of people for each item. Be sure to include the registering adult.
Payment is required in advance via Paypal, credit card, debit card, check, or cash. Details about the payment options are on the Registration page (when you click on the "Register" button below.) There is no "Pay at the Door." Your spots with our group are saved when payment is received. Payment is due by one week before your arrival date. If payment is not received by then, your reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation Policy: You can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families two weeks before your arrival. There is no refund if you cancel less than two weeks before your arrival.
Parents are totally responsible for their own children at all times, no matter what activity the child is doing. Parents must stay actively involved with their children at every activity that is organized by Exploring Families. Parents are never allowed to drop off their children at any Exploring Families' activity and leave them unattended. If a parent cannot attend an Exploring Families activity with their child, their children can attend the activity with another responsible adult selected by the parent (ex: grandparent, trusted friend or neighbor, aunt, etc.) As with all Exploring Families events, you are responsible for taking care of all your own medical needs that may result in your family's participation in these activities. Neither Riverview Bible Camp nor Exploring Families provides any medical staff nor medical supplies.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding registration or anything else about Riverview.