Wednesday August 6, 2014, 10:00 am - 2:00 PM
The HUB Sports Center
19619 E. Cataldo Ave., Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Free to attend, browse, and shop. There are new and used books, curriculum, posters, educational games, puzzles, manipulatives, and so much more. Buy and ask questions from parents who have used the curriculum.
There will be a "Free Used Curriculum" table. Anyone can add to it or take from it during the sale.
Everyone can shop and sell at this event, regardless of whether they are Exploring Families members or not.
- Your space is approximately 10' x 10'.
- You are welcome to bring tables, small book shelves, and displays.
- Since you are responsible to make your own transactions, bring small bills and coins to make change. Most people bring $20 bills so come prepared for that.
- The HUB has only 15 tables to use. Request your table on the online registration form.
- Set up begins at 9am. Clean up ends at 3pm.
- Cost: Vendor space is $15. You can have more than 1 space at $15 each.
- There is free Wi-Fi.
- There is no childcare available.
- Vendor Limit: 40 vendors
Payment is required in advance via Paypal, credit card, debit card, or check. There is no "Pay at the Door." Your spot is saved when payment is received. Payment is due by one week before the activity. If payment is not received by then, your reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation Policy: You can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families by one week before the activity. There is no refund if you cancel within one week of this activity.
The Used Curriculum Sale will run concurrently with the Homeschool Workshops and the Kids Business Opportunity.
Below is a floor plan of the space at the HUB Sports Center. When you arrive to set up your items, you can select your space number. Spaces 29 and 30 are not available. The KBO kids will be in between these numbered spaces, next to their parent if their parent is selling used curriculum.