Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 10:00 am - 2:00 PM
The Frog Church (aka Covenant United Methodist Church)
15515 Gleneden, Spokane
(Wandermere area of north Spokane, adjacent to Highway 395)
Free to attend, browse, and shop. There are new and used books, curriculum, posters, educational games, puzzles, manipulatives, and so much more. Buy and ask questions from parents who have used the curriculum.
There will be a "Free Used Curriculum" table. Anyone can add to it or take from it during the sale.
There is no childcare available. You are totally responsible for your own children at all times. Everyone is expected to respect the church's property and stay out of areas where we are not allowed to be.
- Each space is approximately 7' x 9'.
- When you arrive to set up your items, you can select your space.
- Vendor Limit: 40 indoor vendors, 40 outdoor vendors
- If you want more than one space, you must choose an outdoor space. One indoor space per person.
- You are welcome to bring tables, small book shelves, and displays.
- The church has only 12 rectangular tables and 16 round tables to use. Request a table on the online registration form.
- There are chairs for the indoor spaces only. Outdoor vendors must bring their own chairs.
- Set up begins at 8 am. Clean up ends at 3pm.
- Since you are responsible to make your own transactions, bring small bills and coins to make change. Most people bring $20 bills so come prepared for that.
- Space Cost: Free, if you show up. There is a $10 registration fee per space that will be fully refunded after the sale, as long as you show up. If you register, pay, and don’t show up, the $10 will be donated to the church.
- If you register for an outdoor space and the weather is bad or questionable on the sale date, you can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families before 10 am on June 7.
Cancellation Policy: You can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families one week before the activity. There is no refund if you cancel within one week of this activity.