- Thursday, June 7, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 PM. Garland Church, 2011 W. Garland Ave, Spokane.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 PM. Valley Christian School. 10212 E. 9th Avenue Spokane Valley
Free to attend, browse, and shop. There are new and used books, curriculum, posters, educational games, puzzles, manipulatives, and so much more. Buy and ask questions from parents who have used the curriculum.
There will be a "Free Used Curriculum" table. Anyone can add to it or take from it during the sale.
There is no childcare available. You are totally responsible for your own children at all times. Everyone is expected to respect the facility's property and stay out of areas where we are not allowed to be.
Valley Christian School is selling used school furniture at the sale on June 13. See photos with prices, sizes, and quantities below. Sales are first come, first served. Got questions? Contact Valley Christian School now or a VCS staff member at the sale.
- Each space is approximately 8' x 8'.
- When you arrive to set up your items, you can select your space.
- Vendor Limit: 50 vendors
- You are welcome to bring tables, small book shelves, and displays.
- There are 2 chairs per space, provided by the facility. No need to reserve chairs.
- There are a limited number of round, 6' or 8' rectangular, and/or 5' picnic/cafeteria tables with attached benches available on a first-reserved, first-served basis. When you register you can reserve the type of table you want.
- All tables and spaces are inside the building.
- Set up begins at 8 am. Clean up ends at 3pm.
- Since you are responsible to make your own transactions, bring small bills and coins to make change. Most people bring $20 bills so come prepared for that.
- Space Cost: $10
Payment is required in advance via Paypal, credit card, debit card, or check. There is no "Pay at the Door." Your spot is saved when payment is received. Payment is due one week after you register. If payment is not received by then, your reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation Policy: You can have a full refund if you contact Exploring Families one week before the activity. There is no refund if you cancel within one week of this activity.